Friday, January 07, 2011

Potty Training 201

I will admit Potty Training 101 was much easier. I wish I could have repeated the course, but apparently I passed. So, this one brings some challenges. But - there's no turning back now!

It all started on Wednesday. I received a phone call from Cooper's School. Expecting it to be your son has a fever, come pick him up. To my surprise it was Cooper! He called to tell me he went poop in the potty! I was so proud! And every cubicle around me was too (love the cubicle world). And now let me bring you to 5:00 PM, I pick up Cooper and he's in underwear! He ran out of pull-ups at school. So I decide, what the heck - LET'S DO THIS!

Wednesday was the last time Cooper wore a pull-up.

In Potty Training 101, you don't have much extra work. The kid does most of the work. Potty Training 201 - on the other hand. More work. And by more work I mean LAUNDRY. I think I have done 5 loads of laundry since then, mind you I'm working 10 hours a day. But it's okay, its worth it..because there's now turning back now.

Tonight we achieved a milestone.
Cooper: I have to go potty
And we ran to the bathroom and he went potty!

Yay!!

No comments: