Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Christmas Card Update

I did half of my Christmas cards Sunday. I only did half because I didn't order enough and had to order more and pay more than the cards in rush shipping, but not the point. I addressed and stamped 1/2 of the Christmas Cards on Sunday and they are sitting right where I left them...on the desk. I am about to say screw the Christmas cards and send an email :o). But not really.....

I blame pregnancy brain. That is what I blamed when it took me 45 minutes to get settled to wrapping Christmas presents too. It started not finding the scissors, which Dave of course blamed me for because "I didn't put them back where they belong". So I finally find the scissors and the tape disappeared. When I found the tape the pen disappeared. When I found the pen and tape the scissors were gone again...and repeat.

No comments: