Wednesday, July 30, 2008

4 Months Old


It is 9:30 and I just realized that Cooper is 4 months old today. I had to go run and take his picture because I forgot. Sorry Cooper!

Dear Cooper,

You go for your 4 month appointment on Saturday, so I can update your stats then. But your Daddy thinks you are going to be in the 90th percentile. I think at LEAST that. You aren't a newborn anymore, you are a full fledged baby boy. Smiles, laughs and coos. Yes, that is right you do it all!

I started taking you and your brother to daycare once a week and got to talk to your teacher. She told me that you are such an easy baby to take care of. She said that all the other babies will be screaming and you will just hang out in your crib, in the swing, or play on the floor. I would say I bet she says that to all the Mommies, but with you I believe it. You are such a sweet boy. Tonight your Dad and brother went out for a little while and we got to hang out. I held you and we listened to music. It was so nice, with all the hustle and bustle of having a full-time job and a toddler we don't get those moments too often. And when we do I think, cherish this. It goes to fast and the second time it seems to going twice as fast.

But Cooper, now that you are 4 months old you can go back to your 3 month old habits. By that I mean, you can sleep through the night again.

Love you!

Mommy

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

What a cutie! Happy four months! Wow, that went by quickly!