Tuesday, December 30, 2008

9 Months



Weight: 23 lbs. 11.5 oz 90%
Height: 29 1/4 inch 80%
Head: 47 cm 94%


You are a very busy boy. Changing diapers is now a challenge, because just as soon as the diaper is off and you are free from my hands you are rolling around grabbing what every you can. And you won't stop, I will roll you back over and you fight me to get back to explore mode. While I am happy that you are such a curious guy, can you wait until I have your new diaper on? For the record, I am too lazy to clear off all the stuff on the changing pad so you are rolling around on the floor and not your changing table.

Baby food is no longer acceptable for you. You are only happy when you are eating puffs or cheerios. For Christmas I gave you a bowl of mashed potatoes and let you have at it. I am guessing it may not be the food you don't like, but the fact that someone is feeding you. Is this your way of saying "I am independent"? Point taken.

You have a new trick in the bath tub of pulling yourself up on the side. I have to slide you away from the side of the tub or you won't stop trying to pull up. It is so slippery that I worry you could fall in.

You now share a room with your brother, which is working out. Only you have to go to bed first because it takes you a few minutes to settle down to sleep. So you are usually talking and looking around. This causes your brother to concentrate more on telling you to stop talking or to lay down then to go to bed. He kind of thinks he is your boss. Hmmmm.....don't know where he gets his bossiness from.



You are an extremely happy boy! The only time you are sad is when those pesky little teeth that are trying to poke through hurt. Other than that it is all smiles and giggles. I mean really! And I don't even think that is me sugar coating it. I don't want to admit it, but I guess I am....I think you have your dad's personality. Just a kind of go with the flow kind a guy. You have his eyes too.

Well I posted a few of my favorite pictures of you the past month. I just love you so much. Can't wait to see what new tricks you will have.

No comments: