Wednesday, October 21, 2009

The Pumpkin Tradition

It never fails. Every year at the Pumpkin Patch, we along with all the other Mommies and Daddies are hoping for the most awesome Fall pictures. We all have our cameras in hand trying to get that perfect pose of our child/children with a pumpkin. You can tell that most kids are even dressed in pumpkin patch attire. Mine were, you just can't see it because they had to wear jackets. I didn't catch that perfect pose this year. In fact, I don't think I have ever caught that perfect pose. I wonder, whatever happen to going to the Pumpkin Patch to buy pumpkins? Children these days will never have to try to hard to keep a memory, I am sure their parents have a picture of it for them. I know I do.

With that being said, here is my "photo shoot"






1 comment:

tucsontootsie said...

I am still here Christy, and look forward to hearnig about the boys and watching them grow. Cooper sure looks like your mom.
Linda in Tucson