Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Since You've Been Gone...

Oh wait, I have been gone. I wonder if I still have any followers. I sometimes consider stopping my blog, but that is just nonsense. I hope that one day my boys can pull this blog up and show their kids what they were like. So if it is sporadic at times, then it is.




Cooper was baptized last weekend, I am glad we survived the service. If it were anyone else's kids I would have smiled and thought awwwwww, sweet peas. But it was mine, and I thought I was going to pull my hair out. In the end we accomplished what we wanted. But not without a fight. The Pastor will normally hold the child in front of the Congregation, he opt'd out with Cooper. Hey, we warned him. That boy has independence and determination like you wouldn't believe. He will never let him tell anyone it can't be done. I admire him for that. Yes, I admire my one year old :o).

No comments: