Thursday, October 12, 2006

3 Months!!!!!!!







Where has the time gone?? It seems like last week that I was writing that you were 2 months old and now....3 months! Sometimes it seems like just yesterday you came into the world and other times it seems like forever ago. You smile all the time now! Your favorite past time, right now it seems like you just want to sleep. We think you are going through a growth spurt. Your current favorite thing is the aquarium in your crib. You love that thing! And I love that you sleep in your crib. And do you sleep. You have pretty much set your own bedtime for 8:00 PM and wake up time between 5:30-6:00 AM. Then lucky for us you go back to sleep after you eat.


You have won the hearts of all the ladies at daycare. They all say how cute you are. I was worried about you getting a big head, but I think me and your Dad are! Mom working and you going to daycare is working out okay. A lot better than I though it would. You always seem happy when I pick you up and whenever I call they tell me what a great day you are having.

But working is making me really tired, so not much more to write right now. But happy 3 months! We love seeing you change every day!

No comments: