Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Ups and Downs of Being Sick



Still sick...day 5. Doctor said this should last for 2-10 days. I will meet them half way and take 5 days. Though, I would like to say that I could do this working part time stuff. We have been dividing the days, I work in the mornings and Dave works in the afternoons. Samuel is in pretty good spirits but you can just tell he doesn't feel well. Today he has NO voice. He cries and nothing comes out, which I think makes him even more frusterated.

On a lighter note, I was watching daytime TV and found it quite entertaining that a girl took her ex-friend to court for a breast pump she let her borrowed 3 years ago. I don't know ladies, I never used a pump but I don't know that I would want to use one that has been already used. I am sure it is fine but you know....just couldn't do it.

Have a happy hump day!

1 comment:

rachella said...

He looks so peaceful in the picture of him sleeping. I hope he gets better soon. I am with you, there are some things you just don't share.