Sunday, May 13, 2007

10 Months...a day late!


Samuel you turned 10 months old yesterday. I can't wait until you are a year old because I won't feel obligated to tell all about your past month. Once you turn a year we are going to celebrate every 6 months :o). A year old, all this talk makes me remember that you are going to be 1 year old here in a few months. I think you would be happy to celebrate with graham crackers, apple juice, grape propel and cheerios. What a spread! You are trying to let me know you are boss. You are still trying to decide what you like to eat and what you don't. You like everything I like and your Dad too. You also like to eat off of grown up forks and spoons. I hate to tell you Samuel, you are still a baby. And I am not letting you grow up too fast. Sappy mom looks at you and thinks..will you remember how much you love me in 12 years? You still prefer rolling as your main mode of transportation. You love when we clap for you! Drawers and cabinets are your new favorite toy. I am sticking to my story of you don't understand what "no" means. Because surely you would stop if you knew.

You are just you and I wouldn't want it any other way. I couldn't imagine loving you anymore than I do, until I wake up the next day and figure out that I do!

No comments: