Thursday, October 25, 2007

15 Month Stats


Weight: 25 lbs 3 oz 55%
Height: 30.5 in 30%
Head: 48.3 cm 80%
Lesson in discipline: Heartbreaking


Today at Samuel's 15 month appointment our doctor reminded us of the terrible 1's (they replaced the 2's) and how important it is to discipline. So, I guess Samuel telling US no and continuing to do what he isn't suppose to is NOT classified as discipline. Anyhow, Samuel had a moment and the doctor showed us what to do. Samuel stopped in his tracks! And then cried for about 15 minutes after the doctor left. Calmed down and cried for 15 more minutes when he got his shots.
Dave doesn't think it is nearly as bad as I am making this out to be. I just think I should be the nice parent and he can be the disciplinary. I am planning on meeting with him later and making a list of what we should discipline for and what we shouldn't because it isn't that bad. I will be sure and let you know how that goes.

No comments: