Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Welcome To My World


Another failed attempt by the baby to come out this weekend. He was a bit more stubborn this time. We went to the hospital Saturday night once again with contractions. They hooked me up to the monitor for about an hour and saw nothing...ah relief I could go home. But I asked the nurse what I was feeling because it didn't feel right and she felt my stomach moved the monitor and sure enough those contractions were coming and fast. They had a bit more trouble stopping this time and kept me in there until Sunday afternoon.

Believe me I am following instructions this time..with the exception of right now because I shouldn't be sitting here at the computer :o). In fact I just heard Dave say..."Don't be on there too long Christy".


Bye bye!

1 comment:

tori said...

hey christy~ how are you? i saw your hubby yesterday and i am so sorry to hear you are on bedrest! if you need anything, just remember i am right next door!!!!

tori~