6 Month Stats:
Weight: 19 lbs 15 oz 70%
Height: 26.5 inches 50%
Head: 17 3/4 cm 80%
Tonight is the eve of your 6 month birthday and I couldn't wait any longer to post about it. This month has been so much fun, really. Your little personality is starting to show more and more each day. I think if I had to pick one word for you it would be curious. Not curious in a pull out everything in the drawers or get in trouble kind of way. Curious like you want to absorb every sight and sound around you. This is not to say that you don't have a silly side too! Your laugh makes me laugh and your smile makes me smile. And heck, your cry even makes me cry sometimes too.
Some major milestones you have REACHED this month are:
- Reaching (it only seemed appropriate to put this first) - you reach for everything around you. I am sure anyone can guess the first place anything goes after it reaches your little grip is in your mouth. I can't even put paper near you or you will eat it.
- Food - you are now eating baby food, we cruised through stage 1 and we are now at stage 2. One reason is "1" was too runny and another reason is "2" had more food. I will just say you had no problem getting the hang of spoon in mouth equals food.
- Sitting Up - you are now sitting unassisted. I think it is a better view for you when you sit and "play" with your big brother.
- Talking - You definitely have the gift to gab. You sat in your high chair tonight just gabbing away and I am almost certain you were telling us all about how much your legs hurt after you had your 3 shots today.
- Sleeping - You got it down! On average you are taking 2 naps a day and sleeping all night long (Lionel Richie again).
- Bottle - You are holding your bottle. Sometimes you get a little lazy and have Mommy or Daddy do it and that is okay, you are still a baby!+
- Butter - Sorry but somehow I gave you that nickname.
Cooper Jakob your a precious little boy who is loved so much by Me, Daddy and Big Brother Samuel. We can't wait to see what you do next.