Monday, September 01, 2008

Month 5





Happy 5 months!

With month five you introduced yourself to your hands and feet. You have been familiar with your hands for awhile, but now...you are in love. You also like playing with your feet and I like that too. You wake up each morning with a smile and a giggle and Mommy is lovin' it!

Your Grandma Carol and Papa bill nick named you Sumo Cooper, which I think is quite appropriate.

You are sleeping all night long (I now have Lionel Richie stuck in my head). You are in ahhh of your brother, and so forgiving when he sits on you by "accident". I had to laugh at him tonight because he was sitting in front of you and you were kicking your feet and then accused of kicking him. Just wait!

Well, sorry this is a few days late but you were in Nebraska meeting your cousins over the weekend and Mommy didn't get to post about this month. You had a great time. Later on I will post some more pictures.

1 comment:

Steph said...

I haven't been on here for a while so glad I came, this post had me cracking up remembering when Ryan was a tiny baby how it was except Christopher "accidentally"put a blanky on Ryan's face.... Scary I know.....