Sunday, May 17, 2009

Hand, Foot and Mouth Disease...Check


I don't really have a list, but if I did I would check Hand, Foot and Mouth Disease would be off of it. Cooper came across this somehow and now we are getting through it. Cooper only has it in his mouth which makes eating difficult. Whenever he ate he would just scream. Imagine a mouth full of canker soars, OUCH. Today he finally ate breakfast with no tears but that was only after he woke up 5 times last night screaming. They claimed a mixture of liquid benadryl and Maalox would help that, I beg to differ :o).

Because I don't want to spread it, Cooper has had to be home all weekend. This he doesn't like. Sam went to the Park with his Daddy on Friday night and Cooper sat at the door and yelled for them for about 10 minutes! I think he is ready to leave the house now.
We are just hoping Sam doesn't get it.

No comments: