Sunday, May 31, 2009

Sorry I Haven't Stopped By...

But you see I am still working on getting my addiction to Facebook under control. Is there a self help group for that?


Cooper is just going and going! He is able to stand on his own but still holds a death grip when you try to let him walk on his own. He loves to stand from a sitting position and wait for cheers. We give them! He is very sneaky, so I can't take my eyes off of him or he will be into something. Cooper still seems like he is absorbing the world and trying to figure out the meaning behind everything.


Sam is as busy as ever! Not absorbing the world because he can't sit still long enough to do it. This weekend we have been on a potty training mission! No more pull-ups, which I may add is an over priced diaper.

No comments: