Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Mommy Needs A Nap

I can't take naps. And I blame it on that darn crib and baby monitor. Samuel doesn't like it and honestly Mommy doesn't either. I don't think he is ever going to be ready to sleep in there at night! So much for my goal of 6 weeks!

Here is a brief description of Mommy trying to take a nap. Samuel eats his bottle and falls asleep after a good burp (sounds like a sailor to me, such a big sound for a little guy). Anyhow, he falls asleep and I put him in his crib turn on the monitor and retreat to my own bed. Here is what happen when I lay down and close my eyes:

Grunt...uh oh need to check on Samuel
Cough cough...is he choking, need to check
Deep breathe...need to check again
Silence...now I really need to go check

And Dave wonders why I am so tired????


Uh oh, I think I heard something. Gotta go check on Samuel.

No comments: