Tuesday, March 27, 2007

No Tears...

Does this look like a baby who just had surgery??
Tubes are in and baby is happy. Samuel was a trooper! We got to the hospital at 6:00 AM and surgery was at 7:15 AM, we were home by 8:45 AM. All the nurses loved him. It was such an easy procedure I don't even have any good stories! He came home, played for awhile and now is napping. It is a rainy day so kind of nice to be home. I have a few movies to watch. I would bake something...but have no eggs...or any desire to take Samuel out in the rain.

2 comments:

D said...

I'm so glad he is recovering well! He looks alot older in that picture! It makes me tear up because I might be a little bit dramatic when it comes to the kids and how fast they grow... haha ok fine, I'm just a suck!

rachella said...

I am glad everything went ok. I wanted to call last night, but by the time I got Caleb to bed and the mess from dinner cleaned up it was 9:30 and I didn't want to wake Samuel up. So I wasn't sure if I should call that late. I had you guys in my thoughts yesterday.