Sunday, January 06, 2008

Flip Flop

The great debate:

Put Samuel in a toddler bed or not? Because, as you know, I raise him based on what the internet tells me. The internet says if am going to move him I need to do it a few months before his brother gets here (so now). But I also read that the crib is a security for him. He is only 18 months old and do I really want him to have that freedom? One day, yes. Next day, no. Thus...flip flop.

I just don't know. Maybe we will go look at them today and see what he thinks.

2 comments:

rachella said...

I say if someone is lending you the extra crib don't stress over it! I mean stressing over the middle name is enough! HA

tori said...

we moved elijah straight from the crib to a twin bed when he was about 20 mo old. the reason we did this was 1) he crawled out of the crib and 2 he slept better on a regular mattress vs a crib mattress. with alex (oldest) he did the same thing at age 2 went straight from crib to regular bed. with grace, we did the toddler bed and she enjoyed it, but continued to get up in the middle of the night and come to our bed b/c she preferred our mattress. we recently just bought her a regular mattress and since she has that has slept through the night. i say do what you think is best for you and your family.....
t