Monday, January 21, 2008

Mommy Time

Today I had the day off from work..but Samuel's daycare was open. I decided (with a little help from Dave) to let Samuel go to daycare this morning and got the morning off. OMG, why have I not done this before?? I slept until 9:30 and cleaned and organized all the kitchen cabinets. I also took a shower without peeking my head out every 30 seconds to say hi to Samuel.

He's home now (you didn't think I could leave him ALL day?). I picked him up at 12:00, just in time to go to lunch and come home for his afternoon nap :o). As nice as it was, it was even nicer to see how happy he was to see me. Days like this I wish I could stay at home with him all the time. If only he didn't like going to school so much!

2 comments:

tori said...

you're so cute! enjoy your alone time. i enjoy mine ever so much. don't get me wrong, i miss my kids, but i have learned that i need to take time for myself to be a good mommy.....

how about you come and scrapbook with me??????

rachella said...

Sounds like you had a nice MLK day.